21 January 2017 @ 08:43 pm
Sorry to have to do this, but I just now walked in the door from the Woman's March and I am beyond exhausted and plan to sleep for the next 12 hours. I pass my turn to [livejournal.com profile] alltoseek with the same lovely prompt:

"What do you know about that?"
 
 
( Post a new comment )
[identity profile] alltoseek.livejournal.com on January 22nd, 2017 02:22 am (UTC)
I'm so glad you got to go to the March! I'm stuck with kids, and will gladly take up the prompt :-) <3
(Reply) (Thread) (Link)
[identity profile] tjs-whatnot.livejournal.com on January 22nd, 2017 07:31 pm (UTC)
Thank you!

Stuck with kids is how I spend my working week, so I will happily wait for my next turn's distraction. ♥

Can't wait to read what you come up with!

(Reply) (Parent) (Link)
[identity profile] riverotter1951.livejournal.com on January 22nd, 2017 02:35 pm (UTC)
I was in Riverside CA for the March, my sister in Baltimore, my niece in Oakland along with several of her friends.
(Reply) (Thread) (Link)
[identity profile] tjs-whatnot.livejournal.com on January 22nd, 2017 07:32 pm (UTC)
YAYAYAYAYAYAY! Wasn't it ~magical~?!?!

♥♥
(Reply) (Parent) (Link)