16 September 2015 @ 03:37 pm
Title:  Same Time Next week
Fandom: White Collar
Character: June
Pair:  June/Byron
Author:Vexed
Words:  1013
Rating:   PG
Summary:  June sits by Byron's graveside and catches and has a lovely visit.
Warnings:  Unbeta'ed
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Written for the prompt:    I was tagged by the lovely [livejournal.com profile] sinfulslasher with the prompt "no risk, no fun".  

I tag [livejournal.com profile] guineamania with prompt 'Day Off'.
 
 
( Post a new comment )
[identity profile] guineamania.livejournal.com on September 16th, 2015 07:57 pm (UTC)
Challenge Accepted!
I will start writing when the dog I am dog sitting lets me have my arm back!
(Reply) (Thread) (Link)
vexed_wench[personal profile] vexed_wench on September 16th, 2015 11:50 pm (UTC)
I would think that would be a handy thing :D

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Link)
[identity profile] guineamania.livejournal.com on September 17th, 2015 01:28 pm (UTC)
He started licking me whenever I stopped tickling him. It was hard to type with one hand.
Nearly done though
(Reply) (Parent) (Link)
[identity profile] riverotter1951.livejournal.com on September 16th, 2015 11:41 pm (UTC)
I have always loved June. This is a nice bit showing her relationship with Byron and the fun loving woman she is.
(Reply) (Thread) (Link)
vexed_wench[personal profile] vexed_wench on September 16th, 2015 11:51 pm (UTC)
Thank you! They really could've used June more often. She had such promise it's a shame they never followed up with her.
(Reply) (Parent) (Link)
sinfulslasher: neal approves[personal profile] sinfulslasher on September 17th, 2015 05:37 pm (UTC)
Oh, this is bittersweet. I have a big soft spot for June so it's wonderful to see a fic dedicated to her. :D
(Reply) (Thread) (Link)
vexed_wench[personal profile] vexed_wench on September 17th, 2015 06:39 pm (UTC)
I just love June. They really should've used her more. She could have such a rich background. Thanks for the great prompt and reading.
(Reply) (Parent) (Link)