17 September 2015 @ 02:40 pm
Title: Day Off
Fandom: White Collar
Pairing: P/E
Characters: Neal, Peter, Elizabeth
Warning: none
Spoilers: None
Rating: G
Genre: Humour
Author's Notes: Written for runthecon, for the prompt "Day Off". It's a little short but I have been quite busy.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/4817306

I tag [livejournal.com profile] tjs_whatnot with the prompt "Sleepwalking"
 
 
Current Mood: busy
 
 
( Post a new comment )
[identity profile] tjs-whatnot.livejournal.com on September 17th, 2015 01:47 pm (UTC)
w00t!
(Reply) (Link)
ultra_fic: WC Neal hat[personal profile] ultra_fic on September 17th, 2015 06:52 pm (UTC)
It may be short but it was very sweet and cute :)

(I have now realised that much like in all PE lessons at school, I shall be picked last in runthecon! lol)

(Reply) (Thread) (Link)
[identity profile] tjs-whatnot.livejournal.com on September 18th, 2015 12:22 pm (UTC)
:( I thought the same thing.

That's okay. Last, but definitely not least, right?

Go get 'em! ♥ ♥
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Link)
ultra_fic: WC Neal hat[personal profile] ultra_fic on September 18th, 2015 05:35 pm (UTC)
I'd like to think you're right - last but defo not least. I love that prompt you gave me and knew instantly what I wanted to write. Watch this space ;)
(Reply) (Parent) (Link)