18 September 2015 @ 07:45 pm
Y'all were amazing! Thank you to everyone who contributed to such a successful first round!

Here's a round up list of all posted fic:
[livejournal.com profile] halfshellvenus wrote Rolling With the Tide
[livejournal.com profile] cookielaura wrote In another life (I would make you stay)
[livejournal.com profile] pooh_collector wrote Miles From Home
[livejournal.com profile] elrhiarhodan wrote If Nothing is Given, Then Nothing is Required
[livejournal.com profile] doctor_fangeek wrote Safe Harbor
[livejournal.com profile] sheenianni wrote Best Laid Plans
[livejournal.com profile] sandy79 wrote Burke's Seven Ride Again
[livejournal.com profile] aragarna wrote How to Successfully Fake Your Death and Start Over (Or Not)
[livejournal.com profile] pipilj wrote Nightmares of Cobin Hill
[livejournal.com profile] theatregirl7299 wrote Exactly What Was True
[livejournal.com profile] citrinesunset wrote Better Safe Than Sorry
[livejournal.com profile] nywcgirl wrote Gone, but not forgotten
[livejournal.com profile] turtlebaby_02 wrote Runaway
[livejournal.com profile] deej1957 wrote Starry, Starry Night
[livejournal.com profile] sinfulslasher wrote Chickenpox
[livejournal.com profile] vexed_wench wrote Same Time Next Week
[livejournal.com profile] guineamania wrote Day Off
[livejournal.com profile] tjs_whatnot wrote Puppy Training
[livejournal.com profile] ultra_fic wrote Happy Endings

Please go forth, peruse and leave feedback. And don't forget to crosspost to other comms. :)

ETA regarding crossposts: We now also have a snazzy AO3 collection, if you want to have your fic posted/collected there!

As a special thank you pressie, here's an amazing banner made by the wonderful [livejournal.com profile] kanarek13.





rtcb
(clicken to embiggen)






Grab it, share it, display it and show it off. :)

Stay tuned for information regarding round two (tentative dates: December or January for sign-ups, January or February for running the con). We hope to see you all again!
 
 
( Post a new comment )
cookiegirl: Neal blue :D[personal profile] cookiegirl on September 18th, 2015 06:54 pm (UTC)
And thank you for organising it! ♥
So many lovely fics :D
And yay, round two! \o/
(Reply) (Thread) (Link)
sinfulslasher: neal animated hat flip[personal profile] sinfulslasher on September 18th, 2015 07:00 pm (UTC)
It was a lot of fun, organizing this for you. And really, you guys made it easy for the mods. ♥

You'd better sign up again when we run the next con! :D
(Reply) (Parent) (Link)
ultra_fic: WC Neal hat[personal profile] ultra_fic on September 18th, 2015 06:55 pm (UTC)
This was fun! I'd definitely be up for running the con again next time :)

Also considering starting a similarly styled comm for Leverage fandom. If I do, I'll definitely credit you guys for inspiring me :)
(Reply) (Thread) (Link)
sinfulslasher: neal handcuffs[personal profile] sinfulslasher on September 18th, 2015 07:02 pm (UTC)
Yay! :)

Have fun doing this for Leverage - I'm thrilled that we inspired you to do this, but keep in mind that there are already other comms like this in other fandoms, so we're definitely not the first. (But definitely the best. Obviously. *g*)
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Link)
ultra_fic: Lv Blow Up[personal profile] ultra_fic on September 19th, 2015 10:53 am (UTC)
I'll say you're the best! :D And you're the first I've seen of this type. I'm sure there are others, but yeah, first I've seen. So gonna see if I can get enough participants for a Leverage version :)
(Reply) (Parent) (Link)
vexed_wench[personal profile] vexed_wench on September 18th, 2015 06:59 pm (UTC)
Thank you for running this. The banner is lovely. I look forward to round two.

Just wondering is there an Ao3 collection for our fic?
(Reply) (Thread) (Link)
sinfulslasher: gibbs ta-da[personal profile] sinfulslasher on September 18th, 2015 07:19 pm (UTC)
Yay! Looking forward to your sign up. :D

And that was a very good idea actually! AO3 collection comin' right up: http://archiveofourown.org/collections/wc_rtc/collections :D
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Link)
vexed_wench: ! NF! Cheer leader[personal profile] vexed_wench on September 18th, 2015 07:19 pm (UTC)
Thank you! That is awesome :D
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Link)
sinfulslasher: neal animated hat flip[personal profile] sinfulslasher on September 18th, 2015 07:27 pm (UTC)
You are very welcome. :)
(Reply) (Parent) (Link)
kanarek13[personal profile] kanarek13 on September 18th, 2015 07:15 pm (UTC)
Thank you, my friend, for bringing the most awesometastic challenge back :D So many wonderful fics :D I can't wait for round 2 :D
(Reply) (Thread) (Link)
sinfulslasher: awesomecake[personal profile] sinfulslasher on September 18th, 2015 07:19 pm (UTC)
*wibbles happily*

And thank you for the banner! You are made of awesomesauce! (What else is new? *g*)
(Reply) (Parent) (Link)
[identity profile] sheenianni.livejournal.com on September 18th, 2015 07:41 pm (UTC)
Thank you for organising it :D It was really great to have this challenge back. Can't wait for round two :D
(Reply) (Thread) (Link)
sinfulslasher: neal animated hat flip[personal profile] sinfulslasher on September 18th, 2015 08:34 pm (UTC)
Yay! Thank you for participating! :D
(Reply) (Parent) (Link)
[personal profile] nywcgirl on September 18th, 2015 08:31 pm (UTC)
Had fun, thanks for making it possible. Can't wit for round two...
(Reply) (Thread) (Link)
sinfulslasher: neal animated hat flip[personal profile] sinfulslasher on September 18th, 2015 08:36 pm (UTC)
You are very welcome. Thank you for participating. :)
(Reply) (Parent) (Link)
[identity profile] riverotter1951.livejournal.com on September 19th, 2015 04:27 am (UTC)
Thanks for all the amazing fiction. It's always fun to see how a prompt inspires. I belong to a writing community with challenges and the different ways a prompt leads to different and diverse responses is fascinating.
(Reply) (Thread) (Link)
sinfulslasher: fanficwriter[personal profile] sinfulslasher on September 19th, 2015 06:43 am (UTC)
Absolutely! Seeing how folks interpret a prompt is half the fun of this challenge. :D

I hope you'll decide to sign up again for the next round. :)
(Reply) (Parent) (Link)
[identity profile] pipilj.livejournal.com on September 19th, 2015 06:59 am (UTC)
Had fun reading and participating in the first round. Looking fwd to next round.
(Reply) (Thread) (Link)
sinfulslasher: neal animated hat flip[personal profile] sinfulslasher on September 19th, 2015 08:39 am (UTC)
\o/ Thanks for having been part of the madness. *g*
(Reply) (Parent) (Link)
[identity profile] halfshellvenus.livejournal.com on September 24th, 2015 08:13 pm (UTC)
Thanks so much for resurrecting, organizing, and hosting this!

I have so many wonderful fics to read now, and I'm sorry that RL has got me behind. But what a treasure-trove to look forward to.

\o/ for you!
(Reply) (Link)
[identity profile] sandy79.livejournal.com on October 2nd, 2015 11:21 pm (UTC)
Thank you!!! And big round of applause to you for organizing this whole palooza!! Can't wait for Round 2! See you there!
(Reply) (Link)